Save your cash and finance your furniture & equipment purchase!
We provide a convenient finance program for our valued commercial customers. Our financing program allows you to get the equipment you need through a low monthly payment instead of paying upfront with a cash purchase.
The deduction limit for Section 179 is $1,000,000.
• This means that if you buy (or finance) a piece of equipment, you can deduct the Full Purchase Price (up to $1,000,000) from your gross income.
The 2020 Section 179 deduction threshold for total amount of equipment that can be purchased is $2,500,000.
• This means that you can purchase more equipment and still have the benefit of the Section 179 deduction.
100% for 2021 New and Used Equipment Allowed
• Under Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS) Bonus Depreciation has increased first-year depreciation deduction to 100% (vs. 50%) of the adjusted gross basis of qualified property.
• This goes into effect for assets placed in service after September 27, 2017 and before January 1, 2023.
• Another significant change under the new tax law, is you can use bonus depreciation for purchases of new or used property. Under prior law, you could only use bonus depreciation for new property.
Conserve Working Capital
Keep your cash on hand
Grow your business without a large cash outlay
Little to no upfront money
No financials up to $300,000
Easier and quicker than a traditional bank loan
Same-day credit approval
Questions? Contact our financing expert.
Click Here to email Natalie